How can an International Student Advisor help me?

Are you having difficulty adjusting to life in Australia or study at Griffith?

Our dedicated International Student Advisors offer free and confidential personal support, advice and information to international students.

You can make an appointment with an International Student Advisor via the online booking system. Click on the 'book an appointment' link to book a time.

If you do not have a current Griffith University login, you can speak with an International Student Advisor during a scheduled weekly Drop-in session.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 2406