What is a 'Financial Guarantee Letter'?
A 'Financial Guarantee Letter' is an official declaration from your sponsor, on their letterhead, that they will sponsor you for study at Griffith University. The financial guarantee letter must include:
- sponsoring organisation's name and contact details
- your name
- university name (i.e. Griffith University)
- your program name and Major (e.g. English language courses, Foundation, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma, Bachelors, Masters, Professional doctorate, PhD)
- details of the sponsorship (i.e. commencing and finishing dates of the sponsorship, tuition fees, overseas student health cover single/family)
- invoicing contact (name, position, address).
The financial guarantee letter must be signed and dated by an appropriately authorised representative of your sponsor.