How do I register to be an international sponsored student?

Updated 06/10/2021 01.33 PM

When accepting your offer to study, you must provide a Financial Guarantee letter from your sponsor to the Griffith International Admissions Team.

If the Financial Guarantee is approved, you will be granted a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) and be registered as a sponsored student.

You can find more information for Sponsored students on our website.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 2378