I am an international student. How do I apply for a Student Visa?

Updated 01/04/2022 09.30 AM

You can apply for your Australian Student Visa via the Department of Home Affairs website, as soon as you have received your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) to study a full time course at Griffith University.

You will receive your CoE from Griffith International once you have addressed all the conditions and entry requirements as detailed in your Offer Letter:

  • your acceptance of offer
  • your deposit, covering your first trimester tuition fees and visa-length Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
  • any other documents and conditions as specified in your Offer Letter

You can find more information about Student Visas on our website.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 2376