I am an international student. How do I apply for an international student visa?

You can apply for your Australian student visa as soon as you receive your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for a CRICOS registered full time course of study at Griffith University.

You will receive your CoE from Griffith International after you have met all necessary conditions and entry requirements.

We also need to have received:

  • your acceptance of offer
  • your first trimester tuition fees
  • a copy of your visa-length Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) certificate

You can find more information on how to apply for an Australian student visa at Student Visa.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 2376