Who are GUPSA or GCAP and how can I contact them?

Updated 16/02/2022 11.35 AM

Griffith University Postgraduate Students Association (GUPSA) and Gold Coast Association of Postgraduates (GCAP) are the representative bodies for postgraduate research, coursework and honours students at Griffith. Both associations provide a wide range of services to postgraduates and represents their interests.

GUPSA represents Brisbane and Logan students.

They provide an editing service for Higher Degree by Research (HDR) students as well as the following free services: 

  • Editing
  • Legal advice
  • Writing retreats
  • Workshops
  • Printing credit
  • Grievance help and advocacy.

You can call or visit GUPSA or email

GCAP represents Gold Coast students.

They do not provide editing services for HDR students, but do provide assignment help to coursework students as well as the following:

  • Legal service
  • Advocacy and support
  • Equity support
  • Social and wellness activities.

You can contact GCAP via an online form or to find out how to become a member, visit GCAP.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 227