Can I apply for readmission after exclusion?
Yes, providing at least nine calendar months have elapsed since exclusion.
To apply for readmission into your current program or another program:
- Complete a Request for readmission found at Readmission
- Attach a letter stating why you believe you will succeed in your program. Your letter (and any supporting documentation) should provide information about:
- what circumstances have changed since the exclusion to now
- any academic or vocational performance since exclusion
- maturity and motivation in relation to your determination to undertake successful studies at Griffith should your application for re-admission following exclusion be successful.
- Submit the request to your Student Centre.
Applications for readmission will be assessed by the Program Director.
You can find more information about readmission after exclusion in Section 7 of the Academic Standing, Progression and Exclusion Policy.
You should follow the same process. Griffith International will assess your application for readmission and if approved, a new CoE will be sent to you after we have received:
- your payment for your visa length Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), or
- proof of alternative OSHC cover.
Former students without a previous exclusion - please see: Can I apply for readmission?
Closing dates for applications:
The closing dates for readmission change dependent on the trimester and your readmission type. Application closing dates are listed at Readmission.