How do I apply for a late enrolment into a course (after the last date to add a course has passed)?
Approval to add a course after the last date to add a course may only be granted in exceptional circumstances*. See steps below to apply.
- Ensure your grade point average (GPA) is 4.0 or higher.
- Check the course profile to ensure no assessment is due within five days of the date you will submit your form.
- Ensure you have met prerequisites for the course.
- Submit the online form: Request to add/change course enrolment (login required). Attach documentary evidence of exceptional circumstances* that prevented you from enrolling during the open enrolment period and prior to the end of Week 2 of trimester.
- Pay the application fee for each late course addition (you will go through the online payment process before you submit the form).
- After the census date, if you are a full-fee paying student you will be required to pay tuition fees prior to approved courses/s being added to your enrolment.
You can check the progress of your application at my application status.
You can find more information about changing your enrolment in section 7.0 of the Student Administration Policy.
* Exceptional circumstances are those considered beyond your control. That is, situation occurs that a reasonable person would consider is not due to the person’s action or inaction, either direct or indirect, and for which the person is not responsible. This situation must be unusual, uncommon or abnormal. A lack of understanding of Australian Government Legislation or University Policy is not considered to be beyond a person’s control.
You are not eligible to enrol in a course after the last date to enrol has passed.
If you require further information, please email your Client Administration Officer at email@example.com