I have HECS-HELP. Can I change the way I pay my contribution amount?

Yes. You need to change your HECS-HELP payment option before the census date.

  1. Login to myGriffith
  2. Select 'My courses' from the menu at the top of the screen
  3. Click the 'Fees' icon at the top of the screen
  4. Select 'Change my payment options' under the 'I want to ...' heading
  5. Ensure the trimester shown at the top of the page is correct(you can change trimesters by selecting the 'Change trimester' link)
  6. Select your preferred payment option.

You can find more information about HECS-HELP at Study Assist and HELP Loans.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 2089