I have HECS-HELP. Can I change the way I pay my contribution amount?

Updated 02/09/2020 08.30 AM

Yes. You need to change your HECS-HELP payment option before the census date.

  1. Login to myGriffith.
  2. Select 'Finances' from the main menu.
  3. Select 'Change your payment option' in the Fee Status section.
  4. Ensure the trimester shown at the top of the page is correct (you can change trimesters by selecting the 'Change trimester' link).
  5. Select your preferred payment option.

You can find more information about HECS-HELP at Study Assist and Government HELP Loans.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 2089