How do I apply for SA-HELP?
You need to submit your application for SA-HELP by the census date.
To apply for SA-HELP:
- Login to myGriffith.
- Select 'Finances' from the main menu.
- Select 'Apply for a SA-HELP loan' in the SSAF Status section.
- Ensure the trimester shown at the top of the page is correct (you can change trimesters by selecting the 'Change trimester' link).
- Select the 'Apply for SA-HELP' button.
- Complete the 'Request for SA-HELP assistance' form.
- Provide your Tax File Number (TFN)*
- Provide your Unique Student Identifier (USI)
* If you have not yet received your TFN, you can obtain a 'Certificate of Application for a TFN' from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), or an Australia Post TFN application summary with the matching barcoded receipt, and submit it to Student Connect by the census date.