How do I apply for SA-HELP?Updated 02/02/2023 01.15 PM
You need to submit your application for SA-HELP by the census date.
To apply for SA-HELP:
- Login to myGriffith.
- Select 'Finances' from the main menu.
- Select 'Apply for a SA-HELP loan' in the SSAF Status section.
- Ensure the trimester shown at the top of the page is correct (you can change trimesters by selecting the 'Change trimester' link).
- Select the 'Apply for SA-HELP' button.
- Complete the 'Request for SA-HELP assistance' form.
- Provide your Tax File Number (TFN)*
- Provide your Unique Student Identifier (USI)
* If you have not yet received your TFN, you can obtain a 'Certificate of Application for a TFN' from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), or an Australia Post TFN application summary with the matching barcoded receipt, and submit it to Student Connect by the census date.
Further information can be found at Government HELP loans.