How do I apply for SA-HELP?
You need to submit your application for SA-HELP by the census date.
To apply for SA-HELP:
- Login to myGriffith.
- Select 'My courses' from the menu at the top of the screen.
- Click the 'Fees' icon at the top of the screen.
- Select 'Apply for a HELP loan' under the 'I want to ...' heading.
- Ensure the trimester shown at the top of the page is correct (you can change trimesters by selecting the 'Change trimester' link).
- Select the 'Apply for SA-HELP' button.
- Complete the 'Request for SA-HELP assistance' form.
- Provide your Tax File Number (TFN)*.
* If you have not yet received your TFN, you can obtain a 'Certificate of Application for a TFN' from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), or an Australia Post TFN application summary with the matching barcoded receipt, and submit it to your nearest Student Connect lcoation by the census date.