How do I apply for SA-HELP?
You need to submit your application for SA-HELP by the census date.
To apply for SA-HELP:
- Login to myGriffith.
- Select 'My courses' from the menu at the top of the screen.
- Click the 'Fees' icon at the top of the screen.
- Select 'Apply for a HELP loan' under the 'I want to ...' heading.
- Ensure the trimester shown at the top of the page is correct (you can change trimesters by selecting the 'Change trimester' link).
- Select the 'Apply for SA-HELP' button.
- Complete the 'Request for SA-HELP assistance' form.
- Provide your Tax File Number (TFN)*.
* If you have not yet received your TFN, you can obtain a 'Certificate of Application for a TFN' from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), or an Australia Post TFN application summary with the matching barcoded receipt, and submit it to your Student Centre by the census date.