How do I defer my QTAC, UAC or direct offer?

If you received an offer from Griffith University, and would like to delay your start date, depending on the program, you may be able to defer.

Visit Taking a break from study for details about how to apply to defer.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1910