How do I find more about the course content (course profile)?
A course profile contains specific course information including:
- learning objectives and outcomes of the course
- course content, organisation and teaching methods
- purpose, scope and timing of assessment for the course
- support for student learning
- links to textbook requirements.
You can find course profiles in the Degree and Career Finder by searching for a course after changing the radio button selection to 'course'. Click on the course of interest, you will find course profiles under the description of the course.