How do I submit my Tax File Number (TFN) to the University?Updated 02/09/2020 08.35 AM
You can submit your Tax File Number (TFN) when you complete your pre-enrolment questionnaire.
If you have already completed your pre-enrolment questionnaire and now need to submit your TFN:
- Log in to myGriffith.
- Select 'Finances' from the main menu.
- Select 'Change my payment option' or 'View more information' in the Fee Status section.
- Ensure the trimester shown at the top of the page is correct (you can change trimesters by selecting the 'Change trimester' link).
- Enter your TFN*.
- Click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the screen.
If you cannot submit your TFN online, please complete the Notification of TFN form and submit it to Student Connect.
* If you have not yet received your TFN, you can obtain a 'Certificate of Application for a TFN' from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO), or an Australia Post TFN application summary with the matching barcoded receipt, and submit it to Student Connect by the census date.