How do I access myUniAssist?

First, you will need your Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number (CHESSN). Your CHESSN is located on the top right hand corner of your Commonwealth Assistance Notice (CAN).

See Where can I find my Commonwealth Assistance Notice (CAN)?


  1. Login to myGriffith
  2. Select 'My courses' from the menu at the top of the screen
  3. Click the 'Fees' icon at the top of the screen
  4. Click the 'myUniAssist' link under 'Fee information'

Please Note: There is a time delay between the census date and when your information is updated in myUniAssist, so you may need to add any courses you are currently, or have recently, enrolled in to the total shown on myUniAssist. Until at least one recorded enrolment updates in myUniAssist you will be unable to create your registration in the myUniAssist system.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1867