How do I apply for FEE-HELP?
You need to submit your application for FEE-HELP and your Tax File Number (TFN) by the census date.
To apply for FEE-HELP:
- Login to myGriffith.
- Select 'My courses' from the menu at the top of the screen.
- Click the 'Fees' icon at the top of the screen.
- Select 'Apply for a HELP loan' under the 'I want to ...' heading.
- Ensure the trimester shown at the top of the page is correct (you can change trimesters by selecting the 'Change trimester' link).
- Check your fee status, as you must be an eligible Domestic Fee-Paying stduent to apply for FEE-HELP.
- Select the Apply for FEE-HELP button*.
- Complete the Request for FEE-HELP form (eCAF).
- Provide your Tax File Number (TFN)**
*You must have completed the pre-enrolment questionnaire in order to apply for FEE-HELP.
** If you have not yet received your TFN, you can obtain a 'Certificate of Application for a TFN' from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) , or an Australia Post TFN application summary with the matching barcoded receipt, and submit it to Student Connect by the census date.