What is the travel time, by car, between campuses?
If you are attending courses at different campuses and travelling by car, the following minimum travel time is recommended between:
- Gold Coast and Logan – 1 hr
- Gold Coast and Mt Gravatt – 1 hr 30 mins
- Gold Coast and Nathan – 1 hr 30 mins
- Gold Coast and South Bank – 1 hr 45 mins
- Logan and Mt Gravatt – 1 hour
- Logan and Nathan – 1 hour
- Logan and South Bank – 1 hr 30 mins
- Mt Gravatt and Nathan – 30 mins
- Mt Gravatt and South Bank – 1 hour
- Nathan and South Bank – 1 hour
It is your responsibility to plan your timetable around your availability to attend your timetabled classes. Please refer to section 4.0 of the Class timetabling policy and procedures (PDF 132k) for further information.
- Is there an intercampus bus between the Gold Coast and Nathan campuses?
- When does the inter-campus bus leave between Nathan and Mt Gravatt campuses?
- For public transport timetable visit TRANSLink