Where can I find information about applying for a research top-up scholarship?

Top-up scholarships may be awarded by schools or supervisors, and normally combine with either an Australian Postgraduate Award (APA), Griffith University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (GUPRS) or other living allowance scholarship awarded during the Griffith University competitive scholarship rounds. Please visit research scholarships for currently available scholarships.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1521