Where can I find information about applying for a research top-up scholarship?

Updated 14/05/2019 08.25 AM
Top-up scholarships may be awarded by schools or supervisors and normally combine with either an Australian Government Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship (RTP), Griffith University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (GUPRS) or other living allowance scholarship awarded byGriffith University.
Please visit HDR scholarships for available scholarships.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1521