Can I change the start date of my higher degree by research (HDR) program and/or scholarship?

Updated 08/12/2020 01.50 PM

Yes, in some instances. If your proposed new start date is later than the final commencement date listed in your offer letter, you must notify the Griffith Graduate Research School (GGRS) in writing. Ensure you:

  • outline the reasons for the request
  • advise the proposed commencement date
  • ensure you have the support of your supervisor.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1488