Why didn't I get an offer?
Reasons could include:
- your OP/selection rank not meeting the cut-off
- failure to satisfy Minimum Entry Requirements such as a subject or portfolio/audition prerequisite
- failure to pay TAC processing charges
- preferencing your courses incorrectly for that offer round
- applying after the due date for that offer round leaving insufficient time for your application to be assessed.
For further information, please contact our Future Students Centre.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.