How do I apply for approval of a Work Experience (WEXP) placement?

First, ensure you are intending to apply for a Work Experience (WEXP) placement, not a Work Integrated Learning (WIL) internship/project, then:

  1. Complete the Griffith University Work Experience Agreement (WEXP) [PDF 386k]
  2. Carefully read the Guidelines on the application form
  3. Ensure all sections on page three of the form are completed and signed
  4. Submit your form to your Student Centre (please allow 5 working days for processing).
How do I apply for a Work Integrated Learning (WIL) internship or project?
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 148