If I study for 12 months to gain evidence of academic currency to apply for Doctor of Medicine (MD), how is my GPA calculated?

If the study you undertake is incomplete, e.g. the first year of an undergraduate degree we calculate your GPA using the final 3 years of your original undergraduate degree.

If your GPA from your original degree is calculated as being below the required 5.00 (calculated using the GEMSAS Schedule) you would need to complete another "key" qualification. This key qualification could be your second undergraduate degree, an Honours Degree, Masters Extended or a PhD.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1223