I intend to submit my HDR thesis. What do I need to do?
At least two months prior to your intended submission date you need to:
- complete the Notice of Intention to Submit form via myGriffith > My research > My Candidate Centre
- check you have completed all the mandatory requirements of your candidature
- check the HDR website for formatting guidelines and remind your supervisor/s to nominate the examining panel
- submit the final draft of your thesis to your principal supervisor/s for final checking and submit the Thesis Submission Approval form via myGriffith > My research > My Candidate Centre
- upload your thesis (in pdf) via myGriffith > My research > My Candidate Centre
You can track the progress of your examination in real time via myGriffith > My research > My thesis.
For more detailed information about submission requirements visit steps to submit a thesis.