I intend to submit my Doctoral thesis, what do I need to do?

At least two months prior to your intended submission date you need to:

  1. complete the appropriate Intention to Submit form.
  2. obtain signatures of your principal supervisor/s and the Dean (Research)
  3. lodge the form with the Higher Degree Research Student Centre.

Please visit Forms for HDR students to download the correct Intention to Submit which can be found under the 'Thesis' heading.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 1209