Can I transfer my higher degree by research (HDR) candidature to another element?

Updated 09/12/2020 01.50 PM

Yes. You may apply to transfer your candidature at any time via the Transfer Between Elements service request in myGriffith > My program > My Candidate Centre. Prior to applying, you should negotiate a new supervision arrangement with appropriate staff members of the element to which you wish to transfer.

As a courtesy, you are encouraged to advise your current supervisors of the action you have taken. Please visit element transfer for more details. 

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1200