How do I withdraw from my higher degree by research program?

Higher Degree by Research candidates may request to withdraw from candidature a any time by completing and submitting the service request via myGriffith > My research > My Candidate Centre two weeks prior to the intended withdrawal date. A notation of the withdrawal date will be placed on the candidate's academic transcript. Please visit Withdrawal from candidature for more information about withdrawing.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1199