How do I withdraw from my higher degree by research (HDR) program?

Updated 09/12/2020 01.38 PM

You may request to withdraw from candidature at any time by submitting a service request via myGriffith > My program > My Candidate Centre, two weeks prior to the intended withdrawal date.

A notation of the withdrawal date will be placed on your academic transcript. Please visit withdrawal from candidature for more information about withdrawing.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1199