Can I make a major change to my research thesis topic?

Yes. If a major change in direction is contemplated, especially when the candidature is well advanced, approval by the Dean (Research) is required via the Change Thesis Tile/Topic service request in myGriffith > My research > My Candidature Centre. Please see change of topic for further details.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1198