Can I make a minor change to my research thesis topic?

Yes. It is expected that refinements to your research topic will occur from time to time, and in particular at the time the final version of your thesis is drafted. Minor changes to the title of your research topic can be submitted at any time via the Change Thesis Title/Topic service request in myGriffith > My research > My Candidate Centre. You will need the support of your principal supervisor and the Dean (Research).
You can visit change of topic for more information and the notification form.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1197