How long can I study away from the University during a higher degree by research (HDR) program?

Updated 19/08/2021 01.15 PM

You can study away from the University for the purposes of field work and data gathering for up to 12 months. If your time spent away from campus is in excess of 12 months, you will need to apply for remote candidature. Please note that on campus completion of the GGRS Orientation Program, the Confirmation of Candidature milestone and the Thesis and Candidature Review milestone may be required where online completion cannot be accommodated.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1194