Can my higher degree by research (HDR) candidature be located away from the University?

Updated 09/12/2020 01.30 PM

Yes. If you commenced your candidature on campus and have since relocated elsewhere for a period longer than twelve months, you must apply for your candidature to be located predominantly away from the University. Visit remote candidature for details. A Remote Candidature Application service request can be raised via myGriffith My program > My Candidate Centre.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1193