Can I transfer to another Doctoral program?
Yes. You may apply to transfer from your current Doctoral program to another Doctoral program. An application to transfer or Doctoral candidature will include a report that:
- describes the circumstances leading to the request
- describes the work completed and remaining to be done
- gives a timetable for completion of the work
- includes a revised research proposal and research topic
- gives an explanation of how the original doctoral research proposal has been revised to reflect the demands of the proposed new doctoral program
You can find more information and the transfer request form at Transfer of doctoral candidature.