Can I transfer to another doctoral program?
Yes. You may apply to transfer from your current doctoral program to another doctoral program. An application to transfer your doctoral candidature will include a report that:
- describes the circumstances leading to the request
- describes the work completed and remaining to be done
- gives a timetable for completion of the work
- includes a revised research proposal and research topic
- gives an explanation of how the original doctoral research proposal has been revised to reflect the demands of the proposed new doctoral program