Can I change/transfer from one doctoral program to another?

Updated 19/08/2021 01.11 PM
Yes. You may apply to transfer from your current doctoral program to another doctoral program. An application to transfer your doctoral candidature will include a report that:
  • describes the circumstances leading to the request
  • describes the work completed and remaining work to be done
  • gives a timetable for completion of the work
  • includes a revised research proposal and research topic
  • gives an explanation of how the original doctoral research proposal has been revised to reflect the demands of the proposed new doctoral program
You can find more information at program changes. Transfer Doctoral Candidature service requests can be lodged via myGriffith > My program > My Candidate Centre.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1190