Can I change from my Doctoral program to a Research Masters program?
Yes. An application to change from Doctoral candidature to a research masters will include a report that:
- describes the circumstances leading to the request
- describes the work completed and remaining to be done
- gives a timetable for completion of the work
- gives a projected date for completion of the research masters program, and
- confirms that for professional doctorate students, the new masters program is in an equivalent field.
You can visit Program downgrade for full details and the 'Higher Degree Research change from Doctoral candidature to a Research Masters' application..