Can I change from my doctoral program to a research masters program?
Yes. An application to change from Doctoral candidature to a research masters will include a report that:
- describes the circumstances leading to the request
- describes the work completed and remaining to be done
- gives a timetable for completion of the work
- gives a projected date for completion of the research masters program, and
- confirms that for professional doctorate students, the new masters program is in an equivalent field.