Can I take leave from my higher degree by research (HDR) candidature?

Updated 01/09/2021 10.53 AM

You may apply for a total of up to twelve months leave of absence throughout your candidature. However, leave will only be granted in the first six months of candidature in exceptional circumstances.

In special circumstances, an additional twelve months special leave of absence may be granted at the discretion of the Dean, Griffith Graduate Research School.

Visit leave for information about conditions and requirements. Service requests can be submitted via myGriffith > My program > My Candidate Centre.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1187