How do I apply for an extension of my Higher Degree by Research candidature?

In exceptional circumstances where progress has been delayed by factors beyond your control, an extension of candidature may be granted (up to six months).

Extension requests of more than six months require approval form the Dean, Griffith Graduate Research School and will not normally be granted unless the circumstances are exceptional.

You can visit Extension for information about conditions, application requirements and the application form.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 1185