How do I apply for an extension of my higher degree by research (HDR) candidature?

Updated 09/12/2020 01.09 PM

See making changes to candidature for details on how to request an extension, as well as information about conditions and requirements. The Extend Max Submission Date service request can be submitted via myGriffith > My program > My Candidate centre.

Please note: an extension of up to six months of candidature may be granted in exceptional circumstances where progress has been delayed by factors beyond your control. Extension requests of more than six months require approval from the Dean, Griffith Graduate Research School and will not normally be granted unless the circumstances are exceptional.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1185