Can I undertake paid employment whilst completing my Higher Degree by Research program?

The University's expectation is that you will complete your candidature in a timely way. Restrictions apply to the amount of paid employment you can undertake and these can be found at Employment.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1179