When can I submit an application for a Higher Degree by Research program?

The Higher Degree Research program application closing dates can be found under the entry for each program in the Degree and Career Finder.

To apply, visit Research Study for more information about submitting your application.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 1170