Where can I find advice on Higher Degrees by Research programs?

You can visit Higher Degrees by Research to find information about:

  • Research degrees
  • Research scholarships
  • Enrolment and fees
  • How to apply
  • News and events
  • Current research students
  • Services, support and resources
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 1157