I am already a registered dentist overseas and wish to register as a dentist in Australia. What are my options?

You should first contact the Dental Board of Australia to see if you are able to register with your current qualifications.

If you wish to undertake study at Griffith University which will lead to registration in Australia you will need to complete both the Bachelor of Oral Health in Dental Science three year program and the Graduate Diploma of Dentistry two year program.

For further information, please contact our Future Students Centre or the International Admissions team.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1143