My offer has lapsed, can I still study?

Yes. You may resume study in most programs by submitting a Request for readmission. However, there are some exceptions; Commonwealth Supported Places at postgraduate level cannot be reinstated and you cannot request readmission to the following programs:

  • Bachelor of Medical Science (Nathan and Gold Coast)
  • Bachelor of Oral Health in Dental Science

For further information, please visit Internal Transfers and Readmission.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1137