What financial support is available for me to attend University?

The Commonwealth Government offers a number of loans called HELP loans (Higher Education Loan Program).

Griffith also offers a range of Scholarships that can help with course fees, accommodation costs and living expenses. The Griffith Welfare and Student Liaison Office are available to give advice on financial matters throughout your program.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 1132