I am interested in a higher degree by research. How do I find a supervisor?

If you are seeking to identify available supervisors at Griffith University, you can contact the HDR convenor for your proposed research area, who can point you in the right direction of an academic staff member in your area of interest. Find our HDR convenors by visiting our academic group websites through find a supervisor.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1110