I am interested in a higher degree by research (HDR). How do I find a supervisor?

Updated 08/12/2020 03.20 PM

To find available supervisors at Griffith University, you can search the Griffith Experts website, or contact the higher degree by research (HDR) convenor for your proposed research area for assistance. For further advice, please see find a supervisor.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1110