I have failed a course at Griffith but I did complete a similar course at my previous University. Can I still apply for credit for the course I failed?

You cannot be granted credit for a course you have failed at Griffith University if the prior studies were completed before enrolling here. If you complete studies at another institution after failing the course at Griffith, you may apply for credit.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.

Answer ID: 111