I failed a Griffith course but previously passed a similar course. Can I get credit?

If you pass a similar course at another university after failing the course at Griffith, you may apply for credit. You cannot get be granted credit if you passed a similar course at another institution prior to failing the Griffith course. .

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 111