I use a large proportion of my income to pay my rent. What financial assistance can I get?

If you are receiving a Centrelink payment such as Youth Allowance, ABSTUDY, or a Disability Support Pension, you may be eligible for Rent Assistance.  
If you use a large proportion of your income to pay for your rent, you may want to review your financial situation to find a way to increase your income or reduce your expenditure.  
Why not make an appointment with the Welfare and Student Liaison Office on campus to discuss this further?

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 1058