I have studied Korean at UQ what do I have to do to have the credit assigned?

Updated 31/03/2020 02.28 PM

If you have completed Korean courses at UQ as part of your Griffith degree, you are not required to apply for credit.

UQ will advise us of your grade upon completion. If you have not received credit one week after UQ releases grades, please email us via Ask a Question, or phone Student Connect.

If you have completed Korean courses prior to enrolling at Griffith, please complete an online Credit application and submit relevant documentation.

Was this answer helpful?

Answer ID: 105